Thursday, July 14, 2011

Week Two

This week we spent time evaluating ourselves according to how we implement technology in the classroom.  While I am not a dinosaur behind a computer, I also have a long way to go to truly implement technology in its best possible way.  I'm excited to see how this class changes my mindset about technology, but I also feel a little overwhelmed.  With all of the different tools we are learning about over the course of this session, it seems like it will be hard to learn them well.  I need to be patient with my learning, take my time each week, and determine which tool clicks best with me.  I don't want to let myself finish this course an walk away from the information without any change.  My goal is to bring one new tool into next year that will benefit my students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment